The Yomiuri Shimbun, Japan’s leading newspaper, is looking for an office secretary to join its Jakarta Bureau.
Tue, 17 May 2022
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Managing office inventory and supplies.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Undertake receptionist duties.
- Occasional media monitoring, research and writing summary reports of newspaper articles.
- Supporting role for office journalistic duties when necessary.
- Preferred age 25 – 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Experience in the Media sector a plus.
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking. Fluent in Japanese a plus.
- Efficient handling of office work with effective communication skills
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail, equipped with problem-solving skills.
Please send your resume along with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.