Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/admjfcc/public_html/wp-content/themes/jfcc_theme/upcoming-top.php on line 11
The Yomiuri Shimbun is looking for office secretary-second reporter to join.
Fri, 23 Dec 2022
The Yomiuri Shimbun, Japan’s leading newspaper, based in Tokyo is looking for office secretary-second reporter to join its Jakarta Bureau.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check the level of office supplies frequently
- Handling financial report
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- News check, make memo and conduct interview as a second reporter
- Less than 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in any major from reputable university
- At least 3 years of experience in handling the job description
- Hold TOEFL Test result with minimum score of 577 for PBT, 90 for IBT or any equivalent English proficiency test taken at least 3 years prior
- Experience in studying in English speaking countries or working at English speaking companies for at least 3 years is exempt from submitting the English proficiency test result
- Professional experience as journalist or work in media company is highly considered
- Experience in studying or working in Japan is a plus
- Reside around Jakarta
- Willing to work on weekends and available during emergency call
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of MS Office, outlook etc.
- Able to speak in Japanese is a plus
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
If you met all the above qualifications, please send your resume with photo in English to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications which do not meet all the qualifications will be disregarded. Furthermore, please state your available schedule for the interview in the email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview