Jakarta Foreign Correspondents Club End of Year Party and AGM 2020
Thu, 10 Dec 2020
Dear JFCC Members,
It’s been one hell of a ride this year, but we have battled through and it is nearly time for the Jakarta Foreign Correspondents Club to host our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and End of Year Party.
Our AGM will be a chance to reflect on the year and to discuss suggestions, so we can serve you better.
Immediately after the AGM, we have lined up a series of events including what promises to be an insightful talk on the outlook for Indonesia as well as plenty of entertainment with multiple chances to win prizes and a live performance by a top-notch local guitarist.
The AGM will be held from 3 pm on Thursday December 10 followed by the party and even though the events will be hosted virtually we do urge you to sign up quickly given limited capacity.
- AGM 3 pm – 4 pm including president’s address and treasurer’s report
- Introducing the committee for 2021 with photo session and thanks to the outgoing members
From 4 pm onwards
- Talk by Tom Lembong, former trade minister and head of the investment board, on the outlook for Indonesia post the pandemic and how the country can leverage its people and resources to meet global challenges.
- Live performances by award-winning Indonesian jazz guitarist and songwriter Tohpati
- JFCC quiz questions and virtual wheel spinner for a range of door prizes
- Annual General Meeting: 3pm -4pm
- Christmas and End-Year Party: 4pm until end
RSVP: email@example.com or call 021 2985 8007
Be quick as tickets are strictly limited. The event will be FREE for members who sign up, although you are welcome to donate 50,000 rupiah for a ticket with all proceeds going to charities supporting Indonesians during the pandemic.
We would like to thank our generous sponsors for helping us this year and for making this night possible, including, Mind ID, SKK Migas, BP Indonesia, Tokopedia, Danone, IWIP, Kalbe Farma, OVO, Nestle, Shophee and Indofood as well as all the other partners we have worked with.